Hi! I'm Whitney, Whit for short. I'm a Jack and Coke Zero kind of girl. I watch all of the Harry Potter movies whenever my husband is going to be gone for the day. *Notice the picture of me in Honeydukes*
I fell in love with photography in my early years of college, although I ultimately chose graphic design as my full-time career. But here I am again, I just couldn't stay away from my 1st love!
One of my biggest passions is making people feel comfortable in front of my camera! Not only do I want to tell YOUR story, I want you to have FUN! Photos on your wedding day should be so much more than just taking photos. They should add to the memories on your big day!
I LOVE weddings. Obviously, I wouldn't be here if I still didn't dream about them constantly! Not only are weddings absolutely gorgeous, but I love being able to capture one of the happiest days in a couple's life! I'm not the best writer, but I have been known to make a great list. Let's do this!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT WEDDINGS:
1. SO MUCH LOVE | SO MUCH BEAUTY
2. I love a gorgeous bouquet. Give me all of the beautiful florals!
3. I love the look when a couple first see each other for the first time on their wedding day!
4. I love the occasional butt grab from the bride and groom. Let's be honest, that's key to a lasting marriage!
5. My style is more eclectic than rustic, and I love when weddings don't look like they came straight from Pinterest.
6. I love that I have to fight back happy tears for my brides because I just love being invested in all of my couples!
7. I love stealing away a couple on their wedding day at sunset! It's such a sweet time to get away from all of the excitement and to just hold each other for a few minutes! And I love getting those photos. ;)
Here are some photos of me and my husband, Matt, from our most recent trip to Orlando! I'm trying to get better about updating photos of us!